There are 5 Erogenous Zones.
And for those men that don’t know what Erogenous means, shame on you! Anyway,
- The Mind: Without desire and arousal, it is very difficult for a woman to get excited enough to reach orgasm. Most would consider The Mind the most important which represents inherent compatibility.
- The Clitoris: You all should know what and where this is.
- The G-spot, or Grafenberg-Spot: It is located about 2-3 inches inside of the vagina at the 12 o’clock position if looking at the vaginal opening as a circular clock.
- The U-Spot: This is a small patch of sensitive tissue located just above and on either side of the urethral opening.
- The A-Spot: AFE-zone or Anterior Fornix Erogenous Zone. Also referred to as the Epicentre, this is a patch of sensitive tissue at the inner end of the vagina between the cervix and the bladder. If you can understand all these “Hot Spots”, you can appreciate why the female response is so complex and why it is important to take your time and appreciate the beauty of all women.